Why buy from Heartful Diamonds?
For a brief history of our store and our mission, you can visit the About Us page here.
Here's some key differences between our products and the competition:
- Canvases quality checked by in-house experts - We frequently inspect: canvas material, diamonds quality, clearness of symbols, stickiness of glue and durability of tools.
- Faster shipping times - our average delivery time is just 2-3 weeks to most countries compared to the 4+ weeks of other stores. There are also express options and (USA) domestic shipping for some products. Due to the impact of COVID-19 these shipping times may be delayed by about a week.
- Diamonds double-check - We personally tick off each of the diamonds required to be in the list by hand - greatly reducing the odds of missing diamonds to 1 in a 1000.
- Always something new - We have an unbeatable range of gorgeous Full Drill designs that all come in square and round drills. You'll always discover something new in our store; a huge number of special 3D Diamond Paintings, unique Partial Drill designs, LED lights, key chains and more.
And here's how we look after our valued customers:
- Safe and secure payments through the online e-commerce industry's most trusted payment providers Paypal® and Stripe®.
- 24/7 Priority support via Email and Facebook Messenger.
- Friendly customer support who are passionate about the hobby and excellent customer service.
- 100% 365-day risk free money back guarantee. If for any reason you aren't satisfied at any stage of your purchase or enjoyment of the product, we promise to refund you every penny in accordance with our Refunds Policy.
What are your shipping rules?
International Shipping is FREE to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and many more countries. You can choose to get your order shipped faster for an additional fee which varies based on country. Customers are responsible for all customs duties and taxes upon arrival to some countries. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Where are you from?
Heartful Diamonds is based in Australia and the USA. Currently, we have local products that ship from the USA and back-up stock that ships from China. We keep inventory in different locations in order to provide all customers with the best range of diamond painting and diamond art products (including our best-selling custom diamond paintings).
We will soon be adding more inventory to our biggest markets -- United States, Australia, UK and Canada. Check back often or subscribe to our emails to always keep up to date!
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Products take an average of 12-25 days to be delivered after it's been marked as shipped. All postal delays at the country of delivery are outside our control. There may be some postage delays at certain check-in points where you may see your tracking status become "stuck" - please be patient as the postal service may be facing severe backlogs. Delivery may take longer to arrive to some countries outside major delivery networks. If you have not received your item after 45 days, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products shipped from within the USA usually take 3-7 days for delivery.
Why was my Credit Card declined?
The most common reason for this happening is that your bank or financial institution has declined the transaction, since our merchant facilities are based in Australia. A quick call to your credit provider during business hours will get the problem sorted in a jiffy!
I need to change or cancel my order.
Please contact us within 12 hours of placing your order. Since we strive to fulfill orders as soon as possible, if we don't receive your message within 12 hours we may not be able to make any changes.
Which size canvas should I get?
Beginners may want to choose the smaller canvases (30cm/12" or smaller). While these will have less detail compared to the larger sizes, they are cheaper and you can experience the joy of your first completed canvas much sooner.
What exactly are the "diamonds"? What's the difference between "square" and "round"?
Diamonds are the myriad square or round rhinestones that come with every kit, waiting for you to paste them on the canvas! Square rhinestones fit more snugly together on the canvas, however will take a bit more precision and time to get just right. Round rhinestones are more forgiving but will leave tiny gaps. These gaps won't noticeable from a reasonable distance because they are so small and the canvas background normally compensates for the space. We do recommend beginners give the Round diamonds a try first.
What's the difference between "full" and "partial"?
A full drill canvas means the pasting area is the entirety of the surface - to complete the project you will need to cover the entire picture. Partial simply means that only the designated areas need to be covered to complete the picture. Which one you ought to choose comes down to preference.
HELP! I have some issues with my canvas/project!
If your canvas is creased you have several options:
- Flatten out the canvas on an even workspace or the floor of your home and stack heavy books on all the corners/edges. Leave overnight.
- If you have a finished project, use a rolling pin and roll over the picture for about 60 seconds, or until satisfied with the evenness.
- Otherwise if your canvas is irredeemably creased or wet due to rough handling by the courier, please contact us for a free replacement.
If your canvas has lost stickiness for whatever reason, please try:
- You can purchase mod podge from your local store or Arts & Crafts specialist. Simply apply to your finished project to ensure the diamonds stay in place.
- If the lost stickiness is due to foreign objects touching the adhesive (e.g. paper) - you can try submerging the affected area in hot or boiling water. The adhesive is waterproof but the object should dissolve.
If you've knocked or spilled all the diamond drills on the floor and it's impossible to sort them out...
- Don't panic! Take a picture of the scene of the crime and send us a message via the chat widget or email to email@example.com. Once approved, we'll send you free replacements.
Can my kids do this activity?
The full drill projects are typically an adult activity. There are many small parts (the "diamond" rhinestones) that will be a choking hazard to toddlers. We do have a great selection of products that are appropriate for small children ages 4 to 7.
Will you add more designs?
We are adding more every day! Check back often, or sign up to our VIP newsletter to never miss any important updates. Did you know? We are partnered with a specialist provider of more than 1.5 million images to create Print on Demand images of almost anything you can think of. Simply type your query into the Search bar and check it out!
How long does it take to complete a canvas?
This will depend on the size of the canvas you choose as well as the speed at which you can apply the diamonds to the painting. Generally since Round shaped diamonds are easier to paste, you will complete a Round Diamond Painting quicker compared to a Square one. A small 30x30cm (12"x12") canvas may take up to 15 hours if it's your first time.
How do I get a refund?
Sometimes (very rarely) we make mistakes, or the activity/picture doesn't turn out to be what you expected, and it might be that the only resolution is a refund. Whatever your reason for not being fully satisfied, you're covered by our 365-Day Risk-free Purchase Guarantee Policy.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to ensure your concerns are answered and the refund process is as smooth as possible. Further details of the Refund Policy can be found here.
How are the canvases packed? Does it come with a frame?
This changes depending on which one you ordered, but the canvas will either be packed in a padded mailbag or a padded rectangular box. Standard kits have 2 layers of protection; the canvas itself is wrapped around a foam tube to prevent creasing, and the entire package is twice wrapped in bubble wrap. You will have to source a frame separately.
I ordered multiple items and only received one?
We have multiple suppliers for Special products who may have different processing times. As a result, sometimes your orders may arrive at different times, but there is no need for worry; any remaining items will usually arrive within days of each other.
If you have any concerns shoot us an email to email@example.com.
Help! I'm missing diamonds!
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to resolve your issue as a matter of priority.
Why don't I have an email confirmation for my order?
Please make sure you check your junk mail/spam folder to ensure it hasn't ended up in there. Another common reason this happens is that you may have entered the incorrect email at checkout. Please send us an email from your preferred email address for assistance.
How secure is my personal information?
We don't compromise on privacy and security. Our store runs on a comprehensive web platform that is provided by Shopify, a worldwide e-commerce giant that has been in the business for over a decade. You can be assured your credit card information and other personal info is well protected.
We don’t sell, lease or otherwise distribute any personal customer information.
How do I contact you?
If you need to chat with us for any reason, whether to enquire about a product or to request a return/exchange, you can Email us at: email@example.com.
You can also send us a direct message by going through here: Contact Us.