What if you can turn your precious photos into a diamond painting?
Custom Diamond Painting Design Ideas
Sometimes, you can’t just find the design you want from a diamond painting website’s selection. So how great is it that you can turn your own photo or design into a shining and shimmering work of art.
Here are some ideas, tips and guides to get the best results when ordering a custom diamond painting.
Really, your imagination is the limit. You can submit any photo or design to be converted into a diamond painting. Here are some good ideas that might interest you.
Take a photo of a loved one or a friend, turn it into a diamond painting and give it as a present
Can’t think of a PERFECT gift? Try giving someone a custom diamond painting of their photo. Imagine giving someone a diamond painting of a photo that you mutually love (and not to mention you made yourself), appreciation is GUARANTEED! Relationships will be formed and strengthened.
Make a diamond painting of your pet
Pet lovers will automatically have this idea. Get a good photo of your loved pet and turn it into a diamond painting.
Immortalizing your fur babies on a diamond painting will be a great way to pay tribute to how they take our stress away.
Get a design from the internet to be turned into a diamond painting
Turn your old photos into a diamond painting
Break out the family photo albums! Old family albums are a treasure trove of great photos that would be amazing to be turned into a diamond painting.
Imagine surprising your parents (or grandparents) with a custom diamond painting from their old precious photos taken back during their heydays, great idea huh? So what are you waiting for? Dig in to your family albums!
Get a still of your favorite movie scene
1. Submit your photo or design - any photo or design that you want to be turned into diamond painting
2. A diamond painting website store with custom diamond painting service - Choose a website that has a good reputation in custom diamond painting website
What will be included in the Custom diamond painting kit?
1. Packaging Box - A cute sturdy box with information on what's inside. This box will be enclosed in a much more thick horizontally shaped cardboard box to protect it from the ruggedness of shipping.
2. Textile canvas with your submitted photo or design - A very sticky textile canvas where your chosen photo or design is printed in with the pattern guide where to put the colored diamond painting beads on.
3. Diamond Painting Drills - Packets diamond painting drills(also called resins, rhinestones or beads) of different colors and shapes (round or square) to complete the design. You can choose if to have round or square diamond painting beads. You can ask for advice from the diamond painting website store which one is the best for your submitted design or photo.
4. Hollow tip stylus - this is used as a tool to pick up the diamond painting beads to be sticked into the canvas. This is used together with a glue stick.
5. Glue stick - Flat stick of glue to be used for the stylus to be sticky enough to pick up the diamond drills.
6. Bead tray - A tray with little ridges or canals used to put and line up diamond painting beads in for easy pick up.
Important Things to Remember When Ordering a Custom Diamond Painting
1) Choose a custom diamond painting website that has been reviewed a lot already. Real reviews will tell you what you can expect from a diamond painting website’s customer care services.
2) Choose a diamond painting website that will give more bang for your buck! Higher price does not mean better service quality. Choosing a website that has a better price is when after you’ve read good reviews. Think of the money that you will save to order another custom diamond painting.
3) Choose a website that offers a full refund if you did not like how your custom diamond painting turned out (within reason of course).
4) Choose a website that gives free replacement diamonds. Spilled diamond painting beads are common and any good diamond painting website store knows it. So choose the one that is gracious enough to send extra diamond painting beads when you lose some- and be honest about it. Lol.
5) Choose a website that will do everything to make sure you’ll be happy with how your custom diamond painting will turn out.
After submitting your photo or design, the diamond painting website store that you submitted to should be very responsive and give you feedback on your submitted photo- they will tell you what needs to be adjusted to your submitted photo or design and they will do it for you for free, once you gave permission.